Thursday, August 26, 2010

For a change

Source
I wake up early. I mean REAL early. I wake up at 5:30am everyday. Now, this is not by choice but because of my job. I have to be at work at 6:30am and I have a 25 minute commute. This gives me roughly a half hour to get ready and half of that is taken up by just convincing myself to get out of bed. I throw on clothes in the dark, brush my teeth, and walk Chloe. Then I have to leave.

Needless to say, I end up looking like a disaster for the rest of the day... until I decided.... who needs mornings to get ready? I packed up a cute little make up bag that I now take with me along with some combs to tease my hair and voila, I no longer have to look like the pigeon lady in Mary Poppins.

What I wanted to say was that on my drive to work, I pass beautiful fields of crops and the sun is just rising and the fog is lifting. It's gorgeous. I hope to one day borrow my sisters new DSLR and capture these moments that I am able to see. Because we all know that unless I HAD to get up that early, I never would.

Here's to doing things we hate but seeing pretty sights along the way.

No comments: