Friday, December 17, 2010

Bleh


I've been sick all week, which is weird for me because I am usually never sick. I have also been trying to make some pretty big decisions, ones that will effect not only me, but people I care about. The stress may be taking a toll on my health but I will try to relax this weekend. For those of you who don't know, I work two part-time jobs. One as a nanny and one as a medical billings assistant. It used to be three part time jobs but I just couldn't work the weekends anymore. I needed a breather. It's normal for me to have 12 hour days... leaving the house at 6am and not getting home till 6pm or later. It's tough but I am kind of used to it. For the past couple days I have been able to come home in the afternoon and rest a little. I have to get to tidying up around here. Aren't you sooooo glad it's Friday? I am! Enjoy the weekend. I hope I get to see Black Swan!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway below! The winner won't be chosen till Sunday so you still have time!

No comments: