Sunday, January 9, 2011

a weekend in review


This weekend was such a nice, relaxing weekend after the long week back to the regular grind. On Saturday, William and I headed over to my Mom's house for some karaoke and Chinese food. It was fun seeing everyone sing, especially my cousin Manuel. Too bad no one brought out the Disney songs though because I know he can belt those out. Today I worked on getting some old clothes ready to be posted on eBay, watched The Kids Are All Right (I thought it was a really fantastic, relatable drama about all different types of relationships and how we can so easily fuck up the ones that mean the most to us), and caught up on playing some Xbox. I haven't played in such a long time since I have been so busy but it was real fun to pick up the controller again. I'm off to go do some dishes and get ready for the week. I hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments: