Monday, May 2, 2011

Check out this blog!

As a blogger, I think it's important to share with others the blogs we enjoy, while at the same time promoting other bloggers! A few months ago, while following a beautiful picture of pinned up hair on Pinterest, I found this treasure of a blog, Hair Romance.

If you are like me and often wake up and put your hair into one of two go-to styles but wish you were more creative, this blog is for you. The blog features beautiful styles, tips on keeping your hair healthy, gorgeous hair accessories, and hair product reviews. It really is a wealth of information. Check it out!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

One of the downsides to having short hair :) Thanks for the reference though, looks awesome!

Off Label Mama said...

oh wow! Thank you for this! My hair is finally long now and I don't know what to do with it after years of having it short!

Jessi said...

this is exactly what I need!