Monday, August 1, 2011

August Break: best friends

This is the first time I am participating in a multi-blogger feature. Susannah is hosting August Break, a gentle reminder to capture the memories of your summer! I am going to try my hardest (really!) to post one picture a day.

I took this instax yesterday. It's Iovanni and my husband William. Iovanni started working with William around the same time we started dating. They quickly became best friends and it wasn't long until I was the third wheel. Iovanni is one of the most thoughtful and caring people I have ever met. Even though he now lives in Philly, we try to see him as often as we can and yesterday we spent a fun- filled, sun-filled day at the camp with a bunch of friends. Iovanni is an amazing friend and we are so glad to know him! Love you, Iova!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

What a lovely feature and a great picture! Which Instax camera do you have? I've been looking at some lately.

M.M.E. said...

August break sounds like a fun adventure! I can't wait to see what you post!!