Saturday, August 6, 2011

August Break : a one for the books

I had an awesome day. First, I downloaded a new game, From Dust which I got to play for a little while. Then I went to lunch, and to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows 2 for the second time with my awesome friend Amanda. We are so similar is scary. And by scary I mean awesome. Then, when Will got home, we went out to Ruby Tuesdays which has my favorite drinks Mango Mojitos!!! Seriously, if you go to Ruby Tuesdays, get one. They are incredible. I may or may not be slightly inebriated from said drinks still. And by that I mean I am. I was going to take a picture of my drink but it was too dark in there. Anyways, this is a pretty picture for my pretty day. Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I love friends you can really connect with. And mango mojitos sound delish!