Sunday, August 21, 2011

August Break : a weeks end
























On Saturday, Will and I hung out with Joshua, my awesome nephew. He is hilarious and too cute for his own good. We hung out at my mom's house. It was such a pretty day so we spent most of it outside. We tried swimming but the water was way too cold. Later that evening, Will and I headed over to my friend Nina's house to eat up some delicious crabs they caught on the bay. It was such a treat!

Today, I hung out with my good friend Amanda. We had our girl talk time, ate yummy food, saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and got soaked in the pouring rain. On our way home, I managed to drop my tote bag in a giant puddle and get my keys locked in my car! I was pretty bummed but I called up my roadside assistance and they sent over some help right away. Thanks USAA! 

I hope you all had an awesome weekend. Here's to a good start to the week!

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

What a fun time! And beautiful pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! First, you've mad photog skills. Then your writing. I admire how in just a few short paragraphs you tell your story in an honest, simple and refreshing way. Keep it coming!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It looks like you had a great weekend! And it looks very summery in your part of the world still. I hope you got your bracelet from me. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It looks like you had a great weekend! And it looks very summery in your part of the world still. I hope you got your bracelet from me. :)

The Owl Diary said...

So fun. I love, love all these pictures. ♥