Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Break : with a few minutes to spare

It's 11:15pm. I made it. I'm posting today's picture! Aren't you so proud of me? Truth is, I was saving it for tonight because we had plans to go to the county fair after work. Will met up with me, we met up with some friends, and then we proceeded to abandon them as they wanted to go on all the dizzying rides and I wanted to see all the fuzzy animals. I had fun! I'm eating some fried Oreos as I type this. It's pretty messy, but so worth it. Jealous? Thought so.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I've never had fried Oreos! Love this photo :)

Anonymous said...

I think I've heard of people frying twinkies before but not oreos! I guess you can fry anything! I've never been to the fair before but one day I hope to!

http://wishesluck.blogspot.com/