Wednesday, September 14, 2011

from runway to everyday


So New York Fashion Week is winding down and while some people, not including me, have come to the realization that chances are pretty good they will never own anything walked down those very famous runways, it doesn't mean we have to ignore it! In fact, I am doing the opposite of ignoring it and obsessing. If you check out my pinterest, you can see just how obsessed I am. Now, even if I don't have money to spend on these AMAZING collections, (right now... maybe someday, okay?!) I do have eyes. With those eyes I have put together some real world tips for people like me who need all the help we can get. Here are a few things I've learned from my favorite collections thus far that I can use everyday.

Right now I'm on the hunt for the perfect black, pointed-toe flat. It's so chic and way more grown up than the millions of round toe flats I have. Do these collections give you any inspiration? Also, COMING SOON: my "I Would Never Have An Event To Wear These To" favorites. So stay tuned!

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

These colors seem very springy to me...love them!

Pattie said...

I try to stay away from fashion or I end up spending money I don't have lol

But you don't have to have an event for them, make one ;D At least when I was growing up that is what my parents would tell me (I was a tomboy and they wanted me to wear dresses lol)

Moorea Seal said...

I reallly reallllllyy want to get these pointed toe flats from blowfish: http://www.blowfishshoes.com/ItemServlet?op=LKP&id=1301&op=SEL&cat=67&subcat=77
they have them in matte black and patent leather. so cuuuute!

xo Moorea