Monday, February 28, 2011


These fun fact posts have been popping up in the blogger world and I really enjoy reading them. Since reviewing my stats and the people who stumble upon my blog, I've realized the majority of the people who come here are people I don't know personally... which is kinda funny if you think about it cause hardly anyone comes here. Anyways, here are 7 things you might not know about me.

1. I lived in Germany for 3 years. This was when I was a kid, and no, I don't speak German besides a few words. We lived on Army bases so it was kind of like an American town in the middle of Germany. It's pretty cool that I got to take weekend trips through the French countryside and walk my dog in the Black Forest. I even used to have a piece of the Berlin wall, but of course I lost it. Oh well.

2. I constantly have dreams about going to a new school and getting lost. Usually I can't find my schedule and I have no idea where to go so I just wander around the halls. It probably has to do with me moving around a lot when I was younger and just being nervous about starting new things in general.

3. You know how some people are scared of spiders, or snakes, or dogs. Well, I'm not scared of anything that might actually be considered scary; I'm scared of people in costumes with over-sized heads. You know, like Mickey Mouse in Disney World? Like that. I don't think they look scary, it's just when they come near me, I get freaked out. The last time I went to Disney World I was waiting in line at a buffet with what had to be at least 50 people and as soon as the characters come out, who does Goofy SNEAK UP BEHIND TO HUG? Me, of course.

4. I really like video games. Now you might know that already, but maybe not HOW much I like them. We all played Nintendo and Sega and I can go on and on about those games, but it goes further than that. When I was around 11 or 12, I used to play my Dads computer games. Doom, Duke Nukem, Civilization, Age of Empires. I loved them. When I moved up to New Jersey, I spent everyday at my cousins' house playing Nintendo 64, mostly 007. I then got into The Sims on computer, PS2... and then Xbox 360. The game I have probably spent the most time playing would be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I really like playing as a team with real people even though whenever I talk on the mic everyone assumes I am a 10 year old boy. I know a ridiculous amount about guns now, which is weird for me to even think about... but I really do think playing is good for you. I even read a study that it makes you a better multitasker, gives you better hand eye coordination, and you react quicker to things than nongamers do. So, play video games!

5. I used to be a super picky eater when I was younger and even though I do have my "favorites" that I like to eat, I like to try new things too. I HATED Mexican food and refused to eat it and now it's one of my faves! The only food I have never really liked is Indian but I still try it every now and then to make sure.

6. I don't think I can own enough shoes or purses. I am thinking of doing a Spring Cleaning and selling a bunch of them and it's really stressing me out!

7. If I never wanted to have kids and if I could start school over again, I would want to be in the world of Advertising. Designing ads would be so fun!

No comments: