Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Since I am on a very limited budget and my eyes are too big for my apartment (har har, get it?) I will post things that I've been craving and not do more damage to my poor bruised and battered wallet. 
This bag from Urban Outfitters. The masculine structure would look very pretty against a cute summer dress. Plus, it would be nice to not lug around a huge bag during the summer although I guess that would mean leaving somethings at home...


These peacock feather tights from ModCloth. SO CUTE!


 This floral strapless dress from F21 and


 this lace back cardigan. It's nice to have stuff that fit's me from F21, one of the few stores I can afford.

Now on to things I CANT afford.

A gorgeous 40's inspired bracelet from Talbots. $60 bucks worth? Well it is really pretty.... maybe someone could be really nice and buy it for me... hmmmm.....


As seen on The Man Repeller, this Rachel Roy ring is too cool!

If my apartment was cool, with hardwood floors and graphic designs everywhere, I would buy this rug from Ikea! Too bad it's full of girly colors and floral patterns.... oh wait. I like that too.


That's all for now. That's not too bad, right? Notice how I didn't have any shoes on there? Oh, you didn't notice but now that I pointed it out, you did? Well, it is NOT because I just bought some really cute wedges. No way, Jose. Speaking of which.... I know some girls can rock the socks with heels trend, but I really don't think I am one of them. I've been wanting to wear my Spring shoes for a while now and I tried a pair on with some of the few "nice" (and I use that term loosely) socks I own. Yeah... totally not for me. I'd take a picture to show you, but I really don't want to scare people away.

What is it that you've been wanting to buy?

Have an awesome day!

No comments: