Wednesday, July 27, 2011

late to the game : pinterest

I know, I know, everyone and their mother has been on Pinterest for a while. I discovered it right along with you guys but never signed up. I missed having the ability of saving things I liked when I had tumblr so I finally took the plunge. For those of you who don't know, Pinterest is an image board where you "pin" things you like. You can have multiple "boards" you pin to so you can organize your favorites. This is what it looks like.
As you can see, you can save images of DIY things you want to try, a recipe you'd love to test out, clothes you would like to save up for, and any kind of inspiring or pretty image you can imagine. What I love about Pinterest is that instead of me saving images to my computer, I can now save the image and have the link back to where it came from. This is SO helpful. Also, a big plus is the built in organization it has because I certainly don't have any natural talent in that department.

Here are a few of my recent favorites:

No comments: