Friday, October 28, 2011

newfound favorites II

 
It's time for another round of favorite finds from around the web. This is a pretty random assortment but they are all lovely! Enjoy!


1) Do you like pretty pictures? Sure you do. Cheek and Tongue is Janessa's blog and it's chock full of amazing pictures. Check them out, they are pretty dreamy.

Youth Lagoon - Montana from Tyler T Williams on Vimeo.
2. I've been pretty obsessed with this song and video since my friend Chris showed it to me a couple weeks back. 


3. I love this on-the-go picnic set up, complete with real grass and a paint by numbers painting. It's pretty cute but I'm not sure how long that grass would last. Check out the DIY here.


4. This very clever Halloween costume in comic book strip form. See what is was here. 


5. Check out this video about how video games really are art. It must be true if PBS says it.

No comments: