Monday, November 28, 2011

all because of the top knot



In the past, I've been able to chop off my hair, bleach it, dye it, even shave it without a second thought. I'm a "it will always grow back" kinda girl. But this time, it took me a while. I'm not even sure why. My hair was so long and crazy that I was putting into a top knot almost every day. I just didn't want to deal with it! I am so glad I finally cut it, much to the chagrin of my husband, but that's okay. 

I had a great holiday weekend. I got to see family and even had the pleasure of having my 4 year old nephew Joshua stay with us for a couple days. What I learned from his stay: I love tickling him, but those kicks to my boobs... not so much. 

I hope your weekend was wonderful and that you ate so much you couldn't move.

No comments: