Friday, November 11, 2011

newfound favorites III


This weeks list of completely random, completely "me" , favorites! Enjoy!


1// Erin and Stefanie of Oh So Lovely Vintage just got back on a vacation from Thailand. Check out their pictures of their vacation here and we can both be jealous together.

via
2// While obviously South Park is not a NEW favorite, this gif of Butters is new. He is my FAVORITE. Have you been watching the new South Park episodes? (I can't believe what they did to my girlfriend Natalie Portman) (What? You don't claim celebrities as your fake significant others? Weird.)



3// One of my new favorite songs by Warpaint, Billie Holiday. I wish I played an instrument just so I can be in a bad ass, all girl band. 

via
4// I'm really trying to get back in the swing of eating healthy. My main goal right now is keeping healthy food like this in my house. Which means more frequent trips to the grocery store, which I hate, but that's okay! 

via
5// This is Christina Applegate and Will Arnet spying on their cool neighbors. Do you guys watch Up All Night? It's a new show on NBC and it's really growing on me. It has it's funny moments and it even has Maya Rudolf in it! Check it out here

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! 

No comments: