Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Fruit Calendar


I really appreciate each and every person who comes to visit my blog and, shockingly, stick around. I know I've been a little absent during this holiday time, but I wanted to go out of my way and say thank you to all of you who take time out of your days to look at things I put together or read my ramblings.

Please leave a comment below telling me either something you would like to see more of or one of your favorite things about my blog. I'm not saying I'm going to completely cater to these changes, but it's good to know what you guys like seeing. Also, please be a follower on either Google Friend Connect of Bloglovin'. And don't forget to leave your email! As mentioned above, I will email everyone after January 6th requesting your shipping info so don't worry if you haven't heard from me till then.

The calendar itself was hand painted by me, scanned, and re-printed with an inkjet printer onto card stock paper.


I hope you guys like it!

No comments: