Tuesday, March 13, 2012

sprung!

Hey guys! It's been a while! The make shift computer I've been using since moving officially died but my Dad was kind enough to let me borrow his old laptop. I am now ready to get back in the swing of things. Just in time for Spring!


I am SO happy the warm weather is rolling in. One of the simple things in life that makes me happy is driving with my windows down and I can finally do it again! Doesn't the sun feel so great on your skin after the long winter? I've been busy working (and playing) and even got back on track with my healthy eating goal. (I've lost more than 10 lbs so far! Yay!) I also have some fun things planned for the blog including a peek at my new place, more geek-geared posts, and sharing more things I love!

What are you looking forward to now that the weather is getting warmer? I'd love to know!


No comments: