Monday, July 2, 2012

the camp (part 1)

I've mentioned it a few times on this blog, and my family and friends here about it all the time. The Camp. What is the camp? Well, it's where William works. It's a summer camp and a preschool during the school year. It's 26 acres of pure awesome, with waterslides, pools, a waterpark, soccer and baseball fields, volleyball and basketball courts, climbing walls, playgrounds, a trapeze, and so much more. 

The camp is like a second home. This weekend I stopped by and took a few pictures of it. I not only wanted to get some pretty snaps of the place I love but I also wanted to work on experimenting with my camera. I all to often stick with the automatic settings and I wanted to step outside my comfort zone and mess with the manual focusing. Here are some of my favorites. 


No comments: