Wednesday, September 26, 2012

everyday makeup redo


A while ago, I did a pretty detailed make up post but with crappy pictures. I thought I would do an updated version as I'm always changing the products I use. Plus, I like seeing what other people use because it gets me to try new stuff.

This is an everyday look but I spent a bit more time on it than I normally would.

BEFORE:

And AFTER:

I'm trying to mess with different looks and get more comfortable with less subtle make up. I'm brave enough to do a red lip but that's about it. I have to experiment more with different eyeliner techniques and eye shadows so I can feel comfortable going out of the house and not immediately getting negative and thinking it's "a bit much".

Also, still trying to get a hang of that difficult winged eyeliner trick.

No comments: