Tuesday, October 2, 2012

an update

a bouquet from a local farmers market
It's starting to feel like Fall here in New Jersey and it's my favorite time of year.

My birthday came and went in September and it wasn't as painful as last years. Probably because for a few weeks I mistakenly thought I had turned 27 but had just turned 26. So actually turning 27 wasn't bad at all.

Work is back to the usual school schedule which is nice. My friend Chris came to visit for a couple weeks and we had a lot of fun with trips to Times Square in NYC and the historical district in Philly.

I've been mulling over a pretty big life decision lately and it's scary. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just see where different paths take us? Although I guess that would take the fun out of life, it doesn't seem like much "fun" right now. I will fill you in when the time comes. :)

I'm planning a camping trip in the Catskills at the end of the week, so that's super exciting. I've never actually been full on camping before. Shameful, isn't it? Any tips for a newbie?

No comments: