Friday, April 27, 2012

DIY // pencil holder

After seeing pencil holders like this on Pinterest, I thought, hey, why not make that yourself? All you need is some reclaimed or left over wood from some project you never finished (we all have those, right?) and some large drill bits. If you don't have any, you can take your piece of wood to your local Home Depot and smile and ask someone in the lumber section if they can drill some holes for you. Chances are, they will be happy to help.
These are a few I made. You can make them as long or as short as you need, with whatever size hole you desire. I even added a few painted stripes to some of mine, cause you know I can't help myself. If you have a pencil holder DIY or if you try this one out, link it in the comments, I'd love to see.

No comments: