Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm back!


It's probably just my weird sense of humor that thinks it's pretty funny that I stopped blogging after writing about how depressed I was, but alas, I am back. I took a break from blogging and the blogging world, only glancing at a few once in a while but I'm ready to make a come back. It wasn't that I needed the break so much as it just happened and I didn't care if it did.


While I am still working through my issues, (come on, who isn't?) I have been plenty busy with lots of fun things! I went to the bridal shower, bachelorette party, and wedding of one of my best friends. It was my first time as a bridesmaid and it was lots of fun. I've been hanging out with Will and Chloe and spending time outside and in the pool. I've been playing lots of fun video games and watching a lot of TV thanks to my new Hulu Plus subscription (yay Daria!). I've even gotten back around to writing for Gadchick again. Check out my latest article here.  And work has been going pretty well too!


So things haven't been so bad. I've just been recouping. And now I'm back. Aren't you SO glad? There's more to come soon, vidya game talk, outfit posts, DIYs... all the things I like to blog about and you put up with. Meanwhile, enjoy these pictures from my life via Instagram.


Thanks for sticking with me guys. :)

PS. Will and I have a super important court case coming up so if you could cross your fingers it would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!

No comments: