Monday, July 30, 2012

a new week

National Geographic Feb 1976

saw the Dark Knight Rises for the second time, spent time in the pool and the sun, played Call of Duty, cheered for the USA in the Olympics, and drank a bit too many Modelos. I also shared a surprisingly tasty bag of M&M's which made me wonder if it was because they were "fresh" or just kept at a consistent temperature. Sometimes I think too much about silly things... I hope your weekend was just as fun.





  • Ever have problem viewing a website and you want to check if it's down for everyone or just you? Well, go to DownForEveryoneOrJustMe.com.
  • This site has beautiful but simple Flash games that are perfect for wasting time. 
  • I've always wanted to learn French, and now I can do it here for free! This site is a great way to learn a new language's vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. 
  • I'm going to be following all these tips on how to host an outdoor dinner party when I get my act together and get around to throwing one for a few of my friends!
  • And for when you're feeling lonely, the happiest place on the internet.





to smile more!

I feel sometimes I come off as having "chronic bitch face" or just awkward and a lot of that would be solved if I just smiled more, at strangers, at friends, at everyone. 

Do anything fun this weekend? Find anything cool? Have any goals? I wanna know!

No comments: