|National Geographic Feb 1976|
saw the Dark Knight Rises for the second time, spent time in the pool and the sun, played Call of Duty, cheered for the USA in the Olympics, and drank a bit too many Modelos. I also shared a surprisingly tasty bag of M&M's which made me wonder if it was because they were "fresh" or just kept at a consistent temperature. Sometimes I think too much about silly things... I hope your weekend was just as fun.
- Ever have problem viewing a website and you want to check if it's down for everyone or just you? Well, go to DownForEveryoneOrJustMe.com.
- This site has beautiful but simple Flash games that are perfect for wasting time.
- I've always wanted to learn French, and now I can do it here for free! This site is a great way to learn a new language's vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar.
- I'm going to be following all these tips on how to host an outdoor dinner party when I get my act together and get around to throwing one for a few of my friends!
- And for when you're feeling lonely, the happiest place on the internet.
to smile more!
I feel sometimes I come off as having "chronic bitch face" or just awkward and a lot of that would be solved if I just smiled more, at strangers, at friends, at everyone.
Do anything fun this weekend? Find anything cool? Have any goals? I wanna know!