Friday, August 3, 2012

Gadgets & Gizmos // The Mohu TV Antenna


I'm a big advocate of Netflix Instant and Hulu (even Hulu plus) but what's a girl to do when she wants to just watch the local news or catch up on the Olympic games? Instead of shelling out the big bucks for cable or having to watch on my computer, I bought this Mohu TV Antenna. It's made for HDTVs and all you have to do it plug it in, hang it up, and scan for channels. It hangs up with sticky velcro pieces and you can put it on your wall and even behind your TV. For some reason I have to put mine on the window because my reception isn't that great but most reviewers didn't have to do this. I now get 30+ channels with just a one time cost and that makes me a happy, TV watching girl. 

Again, I don't get paid for this stuff. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

men watches said...

That looks great!