Thursday, July 5, 2012

the camp (part 2)


I hope you all had a lovely mid-week holiday. Mine was fantastic. I spent my fourth of July eating, swimming, and hanging out with some family and friends. The 4th is the epitome of summer celebration and while the summer isn't my favorite season, I still love it. Besides, now that I have a pool to jump in whenever it gets too scorching hot in my apartment, it's basically a long term vacation (plus a few hours of work here and there of course). 

Here are some more pictures of the camp including tie dyed shirts, the bus, and other peeks at my favorite parts of the camp. Check out some more pictures from (part 1) here.

I'm learning I can't help but favor pictures with higher contrast and pops of color. It's just my thing I guess. Shooting these pictures made me learn a lot about how I shoot. Besides experimenting more with manual focusing, I also learned I tend to hold my breath when I shoot, which is NOT a good thing. Note to self: remember to breathe. 


No comments: